Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hip Hop? I say Yes to the dance!

Is Monday really tomorrow?

Friday... we were finally able to take LG to the zoo!! She was so happy and excited.  It wasn't too hot and the sun wasn't out so it was perfect!

Fascinated with the animals..




And this is how I feel sometimes...


We had such a great time Friday night with some friends.  We were able to take LG in her jammers and let her sleep while we played Things...again... Best.Game.Ever...Disclaimer: Fun company required to play.

Saturday, we had a lazy, rainy day and it was fabulous...except for when Martinez got a little cranky the Hogs lost...again.

Today...

Church, On The Border and then a Sunday afternoon nap. Softball was rained out today, so we enjoyed another day to lounge around and enjoy our sweet girl, who has gotten quite snuggly....she's not really that type of baby, so I'm soaking it up!

Ok... Who knew that finding brown shoes for little girls without pink on them could be so hard?  LG's little feet are hard to fit, which doesn't help...They are super short, but thick little suckers... after searching several stores, I gave up.  We will just stick with Sperry's...P.S... just about any style of Sperry's  is cheaper on Amazon.

Sweet LG today..

So, my alarm has been set for 4:53am and my clothes are out for exercise! 

Speaking of exercise....

The DeShazo and V talked me into starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred this week... and since they were out of Jillian Michael's at the ghetto Wal-Mart I was in...you got it... Hip Hop dancing wins!!!  It's ok... don't feel bad for laughing... I did too as I stood in the isle picturing how this might turn out.
I was thinking that this could be quite the entertainment for Martinez...so I convinced him to join me...so I won't be alone looking crazy because we both have ZERO rhythm.  We are your stereotypical "white folks" with no moves. Serioulsy... LG has some hip hop moves and we aren't really sure where she got it from....it's a little frightening and I think we may have to watch little sister closely...maybe she can teach us...

Tonight... Martinez and I studied the step guide...ummm... let's just say that we CANNOT dance.... and... it was so bad... that Martinez actually told me that we should shut the front door in case someone walked by... It was that bad.... I'm actually pretty sure I may have rolled my ankle.... and... we were both sweatin'....so I'm assuming this is actually gonna burn some calories:) At the very least, we'll have fun laughing at each other...LG sure enjoyed laughing at us.

That's all for tonight....

Until Next Week.......

Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment