Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Skinny Girls Sniff Candy Too


Followup comments regarding yesterday's exercise....

Someone other than D has heard my breathing while jogging.....While I secretly hoped yesterday that it wasn't as loud I thought...I didn't get my wish.  The DeShazo and V heard my "birthing breathing" while jogging.  Two breaths in... and then two loud releases..True story.

Next comment...which is actually a confession...I've never wanted to walk/exercise at the park...or in public at all... because I worried about what people would think....because I was that person!  I'm sorry to all of you!! I was just unhappy with my own weight!  I thought about this the whole time yesterday.. and then....we passed this couple that I'm pretty sure were straight out of a magazine because the fella had more abs that I could count... and yes I tried to count through my birthing breaths as they zoomed by. He should just put a shirt on next time.
For all of you who exercise in jail a gym or in public anywhere... you are brave! Yes.... I really typed jail and then realized it ... and then decided to "strike through" . The gym really is a jail in my mind. I just feel sorry for people who have to see me wigglin' and jigglin'.

LG this am!

Giving bye kisses to her daddy..



Today's Calorie Intake

Bf- wheat toast/egg   120 cal
       Donut Shop K cut + sweetener/creamer - 50 cal
snack- nutri grain bar  120 cal

Lunch - turkey/pepperjack rollups  220 cal

snack- popcorn 169

Dinner- Yummy chicken over rice with marinara ( I MEASURED FOLKS) -405 cal

Total 1,084

Be jealous of the yummy chicken....



Ok... another confession...or recap... I. LOVE. CANDY.CORN.... I repeat.... I.LOVE.CANDY.CORN...maybe even more than Steven Tyler... and definitely more that The Real Housewives of Orange County...but not as much as The Real Housewives of New Jersey...it's somewhere in between.  It's hard for me to walk by the seasonal isle in Target because it's flooded with the smell of candy corn!!!!  I picture myself loading my buggy (again, south AR term for cart) to the brim with it!!  Honestly, it's like a drug!  I confessed that I'm addicted to the smell of it to the gals today...while we were discussing how we WEREN'T going to eat a juicy burger from Braum's  for lunch...and I learned that skinny girls sniff candy too:) I'm happy with that reveal.  I mean.. I don't like hold the bag to my nose or anything...very often...

Exercise Report:
0 = not good

I've been pretty successful with chores today !  Dusting complete, Goodwill donation bags/boxes ready (except for the two in the attic because I'm so over a garage sale) and dinner cleaned!  I've got one load of laundry to go and 1 bathroom and then I'm going to bed....but first... I've got a brown- eyed beauty with a sippy cup of milk to hold !

Until next time....


Ma'dam Martinez



No comments:

Post a Comment