Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chuckling Baby & Clothing Drama !

Ok... I have to share this video of LG last night...


Why yes...she is on the pot...and her daddy is making noises...you gotta get the videos when ya can...and if it's on the pot, so be it!
I watched this video of my sweet girl repeatedly today - so much so ... that I got the following text:


I just really missed her today!

This morning before a big day with Mrs. A-


Such a big girl!

A small comment on working in an office...THEY ARE USUALLY FREEZING!
I used to have this fabulous space heater in my office named "Myrtle".  Myrtle was faithful for over four years...but passed away a couple months ago....leaving me heatless.  So, I now keep a hoodie jacket at my desk...as well as a blanket..  Today... our office was soooo cold.  I almost couldn't breathe.  When I asked the boss to turn on the heat...his eyes basically rolled to the back of his head...and he produced the blanket below ...the one with REINDEER!!!!


Just to clarify... Vic  REALLY had the hood of her jacket on her head today because she was SO cold...and the blanket she has...is actually the one I use to keep me legs/feet warm. YO BOSS MAN...I suspect that you actually read my blog...don't worry... we don't have to have a conversation about it.. so... PLEASE TURN THE AIR UP.  I CAN'T BREATHE....and you'll just have to hear me whine... and then you'll mock my "accent" that I don't really have and it'll just be a vicious cycle.


Confessions for the day:

I'm a complete weirdo and choose my clothes for work two weeks in advance and hang them in a special place in my closet...please refrain from the eye rolling...it's sorta OCD..but also because I'm not one of those girls who can just whip out an outfit..so.....this morning, I put on pre-planned outfit...just to discover that it's just not gonna work out...three shirts later... I'm about to have a breakdown ...literally...over my clothes.  Eventually, I changed pants..and shirts again.  All of this resulted in not having the extra 10 minutes to vacuum before work! Darn.
This weekend, I'm going to reorganize my closet!  I need to go ahead and donate/save for garage sale the shirts that I've been trying to still wear that are to "boxy" since losing weight... along with some dresses...it's time.  Like my recent post about my trusty wind pants.. this is sad/exciting! There really is no point to this story... like most of my posts.. just a recap of the day/ my thoughts!


Today's Calorie Intake:

Bf- peanut butter toast - 155 cal

Snack - nutri grain bar - 120 cal

Lunch - SW chargrilled salad with spicy dressing from Chic fil a - 520 cal

Dinner- Oven roasted chicken sandwich from Subway 370 cal
               BBQ baked lays 120 cal

Total  1,285

This total is higher than I would like... us gals at the office wanted Chic-fil-a for lunch... and then tonight I didn't get home until about 45 minutes ago (It's 10:07pm)... so I stopped at the Sub! I shouldn't have gotten the chips!

 
Chic-fil- a  really has one of the best restaurant websites in terms of looking up calories.  The meal calculator allows you add/subtract things easily... translation... no excuse not to use it!  The salad I had for lunch is actually only 250 cal....and it's huge and delicious!  The dressing I get is 270 cal... so that's the kicker.  I've gotten the salad without it before...but I LOVE IT and got it today!  I try to look up the amount of calories in a meal I like or would like to get at a restaurant before going...I've told you this before... but it really doesn't take that much time and it's totally worth it !

I'm excited to be off tomorrow... lots of things to do for my home and I get to spend the whole day with LG!  I've missed being with her this week SO much.  If weather permits... we are going to the ZOO!

Until next time.....


1 comment:

  1. Love the video! I am going to watch this whenever I get anxious/depressed! LG is soooo SWEET!

    ReplyDelete