Monday, September 3, 2012

Lazin' It Up!

Today was a lazy Labor Day at the Martinez house!  This was mostly due to our lack of sleep from Sunday night!  LG is super teething right now. She cut a tooth this week and she's got three more that are trying to break through.  Our poor baby was up most of the night in pain!  I have to say... this was the worst night she's ever had and we felt SO sorry for her.
So... we spent the day doing some light chores and watching reruns of Storage Wars... I know.. we are LAME!  After dinner, I took Sammie for a walk and got a little exercise in and now I'm watching Bachelor Pad while blogging... I wonder which one of these guys is gonna sing the worst??  It's looking like Jacqueline may have just sank her partner!

As promised.... here's my menu for the month of September... in a strange way!


This menu obviously lists the options we have available-based off my freezer/pantry "inventory".  There are enough options for more than a month's worth of meals ( if we choose to eat hamburgers 8 times...this won't happen...), so I'm really hoping with this system I can limit my grocery trips and lower the expense in this area!

Another as promised.. here's a list of a few foods that I chose from for breakfasts, lunches and snacks in the beginning of my weight loss journey;

Breakfast                                                                          Lunches
     Wheat toast with 0 cal butter (50 cal)                                Whole wheat tortilla (130 cal)
     Boiled egg (70)                                                                 1/4 c fat free refried beans spread on tortilla
                                                                                              (45 cal)
     Wheat toast (50 cal)                                                          2 tbsp salsa for dipping (20 cal)
    1tbsp natural peanut butter (105 cal)
                                                                                             Fat Free turkey meat sandwich with 1tbsp
    Wheat toast (50 cal)                                                          miracle whip light on whole wheat (200 cal)
    2 slices of turkey bacon (70 cal) 
                                                                                             2 tbsp of red pepper hummas (70 cal)
                                                                                             11 pretzel crisps (110 cal)
Snacks
     Nutri grain bar (120 cal)
     Chocolate chip granola bar (90 cal)
      Banana (180 cal)
     Yoplait yogurt (100 cal)
     Cheese stick (90 cal)
     Fat free turkey rollups -2 slices (50 cal)
     Special KChocolatey Delight Cereal (120 cal)


That's all I've got for tonight ! There are other foods... but I'm gonna have to review my food journal from the beginning... I  can't think right now!  I'm a sleepy mama and as soon as this episode is over, I'm turnin' in!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment