Thursday, November 29, 2012

Is it Friday Yet?

5am:  HAHAHA. Elliptizing didn't happen b/c I sure as heck wasn't getting up.



Today's Calorie Intake

Bf- Sweet Potato Pie -140 cal

Lunch- flatbread wrap with turkey lunch meat and peppers -145 cal

snack - kashi bar-120 cal

sugar free red bull - 10 cal

snack- another.....piece.....of sweet potato pie..... 140 cal ( I'm being honest)

Dinner- two slices of the taco ring -616 cal

Total 1,171



I've received 4 name suggestions for my elliptical..

1) Gertrude - LOVE.  I could call her Gertie for short when I'm in pain.

2) Melba - I'm thinking I can't do this one b/c I know where the inspiration for this name came from- and since I'll probably be angry while elliptizing....I can't use it.... I mean.... it'd be wrong to yell at something named after someone who sweetly crocheted me a dish rag.

3)  Lola-  What?

4) Mildred-  This is now the name for my steam mop:)


I'm over today.

Until Next Time...

Ma'dam Martinez

2 comments:

  1. I have a student named Mildred, and her (prettier) sister has a princess name. So not fair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why must you hate on Lola? She gets what she wants.

    ReplyDelete