Monday, November 26, 2012

What's Your Number???

180.6......that's my number today.....10 days ago.. before our Thanksgiving trip.... my number was 174.8.

Let's revert back 10 days and figure out where these 6 pounds came from....

Friday (11/16) - I did very well...

Saturday - I can't remember.

Sunday - Fabulous pot roast with taters and carrots and homeade buttermilk biscuits......DELICIOUS...and.... 2 slices of pecan pie........  That's all I can remember..

Monday- homeade biscuits, fried deer steak, mashed potatoes, peas....that's all I can remember...

Tuesday-Grilled BBQ burgers, baked taters-sliced and loaded with butter....and an arrangement of desserts on a platter which consisted of mini brownies, mini cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies and banana bread....

Wednesday- I can't remember

Thursday- We don't need to discuss it.

Friday- fabulous chili dip & pizza

Saturday- Buttermilk pancakes (yum)... grilled steak, buttery potatoes, green bean bundles, rolls.......and.........too many pecan bar slices to count.....plus the sausage balls...

Sunday - in the car..... pecan bar slices and sausage balls provided for our road trip back from cousin T.

I'm sure you can see where the 6 pounds came from......and they were a delicious 6 pounds.... but now... I feel gross:)

Martinez, LG & I had a great time on our trip.  We are exhausted and trying to get back in routine.  Poor little LG had a rough couple of days at the end of our trip.....but she seems to be doing better except for the whole part of wanting to be held since she was constantly entertained for over a week!

LG  with a little time at Uncle G and Aunt D's opening an early Christmas gift...

 
Spending some time with Mamaw M....
 


and snuggling....


Spending some time outdoors a Mamaw & Papaw L's..


and sliding....


and riding ....

again..


and some quality time with Ty...


 
and riding with Uncle C...


and just a touch of opening Christmas gifts......



 
 
 


One of momma's favorites of LG's gifts.....
 
 


and LG and Cousin N.....



Martinez and I stayed our last night on our trip in Hot Springs.  We went to Garvan Woodland Gardens to see the fabulous Christmas lights!  It was so fun!  We were driven around on a golf cart by the sweetest/cutest old man and wrapped in blankets.  I was a little cold ....until I felt a great deal of warmth on my lap.....a warmth that traveled down my legs.....
After a moment of thought.... I realized the toddler on my lap peed on me.  All I could do was laugh, as did Martinez, W & T!


A few things that I was told or heard while in the south for week........

1.  Be careful and watch for deer!

2.  Anna! Don't go to fast and watch for stump holes!

3.  While walking with my mother...
 
      Me:  " I really need to pee."

      Mom:  " I'd tell ya to just go behind one of those trees, but the hunters will see you."


Proof that I'm the black sheep in my family....as I have no ability/ desire to fire a gun.

C (my brother):  "Put the gun on your shoulder. WHAT YOU DOING?? YOU DON'T PUT THE GUN ON TOP OF YOUR SHOULDER"

ME:                    "You should have said put it against  my shoulder.  I was just following orders."

C:                        Why do you choose now to obey something word for word?


Ok...... I'm about to show you guys a real unflattering picture from last December I saw hanging up at my mom's house....






I look like a pregnant chipmunk... and I wasn't pregnant....just a fat chipmunk.

I'm happy I don't look like that now!

Thanks to lovely Thanksgiving weekend deals..... Martinez and I are pround owners of an elliptical.....so.... I have NO excuse not to exercise!!  It's all put together and has a new home in our office! 

We also managed to clean out LG's toys today.  We filled a big tub of toys she no longer plays with to go in the attic so we could make room for the ones she received this week and the ones coming!  It's hard going through toys with an 18 month little one grabbing everything you touch.

Today's Calorie Intake

BF- Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar -120 cal ( Thanks for the heads up on these Aunt D!)

Lunch- Hummas and Mini Toasts - 150 cal

Snack - sugar cookie- 110 cal

Dinner - 2 chicken enchiladas with sour cream and salsa with a side of broccoli - 564 cal

Total - 944 cal

IF I get hungry and get snack before bed...it'll be a nutri grain bar!  I'm SERIOUS about getting more weight off.  I'm mentally ready right now...like I was at the beginning of the year.  I've written my food intake on my notepad, got a plan......and an exercise machine I can actually stand to be in my house.  Some of you know, I once had a treadmill, but I'm so picky about things being in my house that I only allowed outside on my back porch...which meant it was never used.  I'm still not happy about something sitting in our office, but I can at least tolerate it!

Tomorrow I plan on getting up at 5am and getting on our new elliptical !


Until Next Time....

Ma'dam Martinez            



 






2 comments:

  1. I know I gained a bunch of wait! I would comment on some of the things I heard while in the South, but yours are much funnier and mine are mostly the terribly racist things that my family says. MISS YOU!! I think I am going to do a combo of Weight Watchers and South Beach. Eat South Beach Foods, but count points with WW to help with the portion size.

    ReplyDelete