Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet Tater Pie

5am...I reset my alarm, due to the snoring of Martinez and the noises made by my dog all night. It's an excuse, but a good one..and true!


Today's Calorie Intake

BF- Chocolate Slim Fast - 190 cal

snack- slice of sweet potato pie - 140 cal

Lunch- flatbread wrap with turkey bacon and peppers - 175 cal

Sugar free Red Bull -10 cal

Dinner- three slices of Papa Murphy's Pepperoni DeLITE - 585

snack -100 cal treat

Total - 1200 (Don't judge.  I was starving like Marvin today.)


Oh... I need to add 10 calories to yesterday's total.  I forgot about the sugar free red bull.


Ok... Remember me telling you guys how the gals at work have never had a sweet potato pie?  Well, Mom L kindly made an extra pie that I could bring it back home for the gals.  Don't worry, it was frozen the whole way home!  Today was the day.... and luckily, they LOVED it!  I suppose they'll listen the next time I tell them about a southern food...

Martinez and I are going Friday to finish up our Christmas shopping! I used to be so organized and finished with Christmas shopping by September.  What happened?  Even so, I'm sure we will have fun!


Until Next Time.....

Ma'dam Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment