Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Over Analyzing & Judge Judy !

I only have 2 more nights in my own bed..... I've changed my outfits again....and I've added to the other bags...like the giant bag that's holding the miscellaneous items....and I still need to add band aids, ect....Vic...HELP!

So...I've confessed to you guys I'm having issues remembering to zip my pants.  I'm happy to report that I wore jeans yesterday and zipped them every single time! Well, at least when I remembered to look and see if they were zipped.  Last week, Robert Pattinson was on Ellen... and he can't keep his pants zipped either.

Judge Judy...

Monday... Judge Judy was on Katie.  I love Judge Judy.  Little did I know, she's a really kind/nice person... and she's tiny...I knew that part... and she's 70!!!!  While watching her interview, I couldn't help but remember watching her show as a child.  When I was young, my dad and I would watch her and I would laugh at her facial expressions and snappy remarks...but I didn't really understand anything else...and I didn't know what a Plaintiff and Defendant were... I remember telling my dad that Plaintiffs and Defendants must be trouble...because I thought those were the last names of everyone who was ever on the show.....Kind of ironic that I work in a law office and have a very clear understanding of what a Plaintiff and Defendant are. Weird.

Only 2 more nights in my own bed...and then a long trip in a car...not my SUV...meaning I'm gonna go crazy...

I'm seriously worried about gaining weight on this trip.  I won't be around foods in my house like  my 50 cal bread or low fat sour cream or turkey bacon....you know what I mean....it's just kinda scary ..really scary .. there will be restaurants I will want to eat at...peanut butter balls made by Mamaw that I will want to consume (Thanks K for reminding me about those)...Pie made by my mother that I will want to consume... It's just terrifying... I've decided I'm going to at least go for a walk as often as I can while I'm gone in order to get some type of exercise....

K and I are getting a pedi on Saturday !  I'm super excited about this!

My thoughts are so scattered right now..... only 2 more nights in my own bed...


Little Miss LG this morning...


Such a sweet and funny little thing...

I really hope I catch my DVR up before we leavein less than 48 hours.... I'm an episode and half behind on Ellen... I don't always watch Katie unless she has someone really good... but I haven't even looked that.... Oh dear...

I'm really out of right now...and I need some sleep....but I can't sleep b/c I'm stressed about this long trip... and still dreaming of Steven.

Until Next Time...

Ma'dam Martinez





3 comments:

  1. STOP STRESSIN'!! They have Bandaids in Arkansas! Ryan is currently reminding me of the time I stressed out over visiting my family for Christmas two years ago. Girl, I packed gift boxes, tissues, and wrapping paper. Surely someone at one of the houses you are staying at will have bandaids.

    Look at your bag and evaluate if you really need it or not. I always have to. I am the queen of throwing things in at the last minute! We should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so quiet in our little office... Why aren't you taking the SUV? How did I miss that? You just bring those peanut butter balls home to your fave office roomie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're in the car for two reasons. Gas savings times 500! And so my dad can get the scuff marks out of Kev's car since some twit keeps ramming their red door into it.

      Delete