Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day Two & Back in Routine

5:00am exercise HAPPENED!!!!  It happened for 8 minutes.  Go ahead, snicker at me...unless you're being lazy, eating candy bars and catching up your DVR (which is what I want to do).

Random thought:  I'm gonna try really hard to minimize the typos...it's getting out of control.

This morning, I woke at 4:00am with my mind racing!  I was thinking that I have to secure a babysitter over Christmas break( which is now handled- thanks S!)- get Christmas finished- organize some fun Christmas activities for LG- and the list goes on and on!

Today's Calorie Intake

BF- Strawberry Slim-fast- 180 cal

snack-  dark chocolate coconut kashi bar -120 cal

lunch- flat bread wrap (thanks mom M!) with turkey bacon and bell peppers -175 cal

snack- 100 calorie treat

Dinner- chicken anch cheese ravioli with broccoli -310 cal

snack - nutri grain bar -120 cal

Total 1,005 cal


So... my new elliptical....she's very mean right now.  She made my chest hurt... in less than 8 minutes.... she made my spit get thick.... she made me sweat.  This calls for her to be named.  Since my space heater at work is named Beatrice and my former space heater was named Myrtle, I am pretty sure a sassy old fashioned name is in order.  I'm taking suggestions.

Even though I didn't want to have to get ready for work this morning and wake LG, I'm so happy to be back to the norm. LG is back playing at Mrs. A's house with her buddies & mom is back to sanity:)



That is all.

Until Next Time......

Ma'dam Martinez






3 comments:

  1. I suggest Gertrude!

    I tried commenting on your post about missing your bed, but my phone wouldn't cooperate. When I am away from home, I dream about sleeping in my own bed. I may even talk to it when I return to its cool comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Gertrude !

    I missed my bed. Oh, how I missed my bed....and heating blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally feel as though a name like Lola would be appropriate for Ma'dam Martinez's elliptical.

    ReplyDelete