Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Hubs & Steven

Guys..... Let's face it....I have the greatest husband ever.  I'm really sorry to have to break it to you so bluntly....but it's the truth.   He's sweet, caring, funny, good looking and a ton of other things... More importantly- he loves his wife and daughter... and puts up with his crazy wife:)

Wednesday morning.....


My initial thought was that those smiley faces meant Martinez didn't want to purchase tickets to see one of my FAVORITE entertainers ever.....
I. WAS. WRONG.
Those smiley faces meant that I would be seeing Aerosmith the following night and a sitter was booked! 

Isn't he beautiful..



He's even got a tiny mohawk going and I swear it was his idea!

Let's discuss Steven.....

 Yes.  I realize that Steven &  Joe have snorted cocaine most of their lives and haven't been good examples for people.  However, they've come around in their later years and are still the GREATEST band EVER.  There are no others even close... and won't be in the future.  I mean.... surely you agree...or else you have NO taste in music.



Martinez got some great seats! We were on the 5th row and so close that most of my pics are too bright to make out a whole lot b/c Steven was glowing in his white attire..



I sincerely think that Steven is a kind person, fabulous dresser and a bottle of talent....and I wouldn't argue with me.  I'm a little passionate about him. 



To the lady who got one of his scarves and whoever else got his coat... I.AM. JEALOUS.  I'm pretty sure he meant for me to have them... since I painted my nails like him..



So...This was my first ever Rock and Roll concert.... and it definitely won't be the last.  Something I realized is that you don't even have to worry about whether or not you can dance b/c no one else can either... and .... Steven makes up his own moves that can sometimes resemble a mix between a duck waddling/flying, so it's all good !  I couldn't sit still.... I had actually worried about this before the concert started and got my stomach all in a mess at work ( keep in mind that the strangest things I totally overanaylze and get nervous about )....





It definitely "relaxed".  I'm surprised my earrings didn't fall out from my head-slinging.

One of the things I love about Steven Tyler is that he is just himself... all of the time... no double personality.. not acting one way one minute and another the next.  He's just himself.  He wears what he wants, sings what he wants,ect.  I'm not saying that everything he says or does is always good...but that's with anyone.  I realize he's in a position to influence a great number of people...  but I fully believe that we all influence people positively and negatively and we do not even realize or think about it... Just my opinion and I don't feel entertainers should be held to any higher of a standard. I totally wish I could easily just be "free" like he is in the sense of not caring about the opinions of others.



I'm pretty sure Steven read my FB status.... because he sang my two favorites... in order... last.  Sigh.... He's certainly aging....but he can still scream...like no other...



Look who else showed up!  The dog!



Just to clarify.....the concert was amazing!!


Just thought I'd share a great moment......





Until Next Time....



Ma'dam Martinez




No comments:

Post a Comment