Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snickerdoodles & Calories

This weekend...

Friday morning- I weighed and I've lost 4 out of the 6 pounds I gained while on our holiday trip leaving me at 176. I'll weigh again this Friday!

Martinez and I went Christmas shopping Friday night and then had dinner at Earl's.  It was fun.  We both had stores to visit for each other..so...you are gonna think we are nerds....(we kind of are).. we each took a huge gift bag to put our purchases in so the other couldn't see... it worked... and it was fun!

Saturday....

We attempted to make Christmas snicker-doodles....

#1 Chef


We started out ok...so we thought...



But they didn't look so good after baking....


Ok...they looked terrible... We just can't bake:)

The ending batch looked pretty good...


And they were yummy !

We ended the day watching corny/wonderful Hallmark Christmas movies!

Sunday- Church, nap, & Christmas movies!

Gertrude is definitely the name of our elliptical.  Just thought I'd share a photo of Martinez & Gertie (from last week)!


Monday's Calorie Intake...not good... but I'm being honest.

BF- Kashi Peanut Butter Bar - 120 cal

Lunch - flatbread wrap with laughing cow cheese, turkey lunch meat & peppers - 175 cal

snack- hummas & mini toasts - 150 cal

dinner- frozen pizza -1200 cal

Total 1,645

Ok- so, last night, Martinez and I went to look at a house and didn't get home until 7...which is unacceptable to me.  Liv is usually in the bath tub at 7. I had a migraine before going to see the house, which only worsened of course as the night progressed...which resulted in the frozen pizza for dinner.  I need to go back to freezing some healthier meals like I did earlier this year.  It's the only way to prevent taking in too many calories like last night for late nights. I suppose we could have stopped at Subway or something, but I needed to go to bed ASAP.  That also meant that Gertie and I didn't spend any time together. LAME.

Today's Calorie Intake

BF- Hot Chocolate ( Thanks Martinez for making this for me to soothe my sore throat) - 160 cal

snack- Kashi Peanut Butter Bar - 120 cal

Lunch - three pieces of fudge (for real) and a granola bar - 360 cal

Sugar Free Red Bull -10 cal

Dinner -Shredded crockpot barbecue, toasted bread and corn on the cob - 470 cal

Total - 1,120

That's all for now.

Until Next Time...

Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment