Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I weighed this morning. 174! I've finally lost the 6 lbs I gained!!!! It certainly took longer to get it off than to put it on.

Ok...I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolution for several weeks.   Like most other things.. I think about something for a while... a long while.. 

Here's what my list is so far:

1) To become less negative/critical of things

I realize this is going to take some time.  I seem to thing about the negatives about something before it even happens, and I don't want to be like that b/c it's just gonna teach LG to be the same way.  I'm going to have to put some work in on this one.  I often make excuses and say "I'm just being realistic"...but it's negative.

2) To become a better cook

Please refrain from eye rolling.

I really want LG to think about my cooking like I do my mom's......I pretty sure this is going to be a resolution for years to come... But let's face it... I need to seriously step it up... I'm still smelling the buffalo pizza when I open the oven.  Martinez wouldn't let me spray Febreze in it.

3) To lose the 20lbs I've been harping about since I started this blog :)

4) Insert some physical goal here:)

5) Try to become less controlling

I'm pretty crazy about certain things..like making Martinez' lunches weeks in advance (except the sandwiches), picking my clothes out two weeks in advance... packing for trips too early... I need to take a step back...and I've already started!  We leave for Dallas on Friday and I haven't packed a thing ! Whew....

End of the Year Resolution:

To learn to curl my hair properly with a curling iron...without looking like a mushroom....turtle...or a crow.  Martinez can back me up on this.


Until Next Time

Ma'dam Martinez







No comments:

Post a Comment