Saturday, October 6, 2012

Favorite Things This Fall Saturday!

So, last night, Martinez and I saw Taken 2. It was great !!! I already want to watch it again.  We ran a couple of errands before and got LG some fall clothes....

While we were gone, LG apparently played dress up with S..


She looks like she had fun...and then ...she decided that she wasn't sleepin in her bed... but rather on S all night...

Rotten.

Today has been a great day... My favorite things for the day include waking up and realizing that LG let us sleep in until 10:10, lazing around in a hoodie and flannel pants ALL day, and lastly....while ironing.... catching glimpse of the size tag in my new khakis that I purchased on Thursday...


I was completely stoked to see a size 10!!!  The hanger said a 12... and it was in the 12's section... so this was an awesome surprise!!!!! Perhaps this is the motivation I've been needing.... 8 sizes down at this point in my weight loss journey!  My closet consists of all sizes now and that's ok! It's a mental thing at this point!

My favorite thing of the evening....




Until Next Time...

Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment