Monday, October 15, 2012

1st Day Back on Track !

Yesterday.. we took LG to the park in our neighborhood. She had a blast... but certainly didn't want to leave!







Totally random information for you readers.... if you paint your nails and then spray Pam on them...it WILL dry them super fast... I saw it Pinterest... was super skeptical.. but it really works....True Story..and much cheaper than O.P.I. drip dry.

Ok.. I weighed yesterday... first time in several days... and I was really scared, due to eating like a fatty ( if you are eating out a lot and not making healthy choices, or just not making healthy choices in general, then you are eating like a fatty...even if you are skinny... true story... and if you are offended...GREAT..then maybe you'll start eating healthy). Thankfully, I didn't have a coronary...175.8... my lowest number has been 174.2... so considering my eating habits and lack of exercise, I'm a happy girl.  I gave Martinez the scale so that I can't weigh every day.  I'll get it back Thursday or Friday.


5:15am... Martinez and I were SUPPOSED to get up to do our exercise with the newly purchased medicine balls...
Did. Not. Happen.  They are out of the box now... so that counts....right??

Martinez has workouts printed out for me (using these things) to help me lose my "baby apron".  A baby apron...is what I called a frumple that exists on some overweight people... on a lot men specifically... that hangs in the front....Before I got one... then the term changed.  I will say again that I DID NOT HAVE THIS BEFORE HAVING LG.   This disgusting, repulsive saggy skin must leave...so we shall see if the balls work:)

I finally managed to hoist get myself out of bed at 5:38am...and decided that I would get ready super fast in order to clean something...in order to save time tonight...in order to do the exercises tonight...in order to make up for my laziness...in order to lose the 20 lbs I've been harping about for over a month.  I succeeded. I was able to swiffer and mop tile the in the hallway and get a load of laundry in before work, so I felt pretty productive....

and..... NO workout tonight. I'm too busy blogging.


Today's Calorie Intake
 BF - 2 egg muffins - 136 cal
Coffee - 35 cal

Skinny Cinnamon Latte from S'bucks (courtesy of the boss...little did we know this was a preface for him taking his Ritalin (another true story..but he didn't chase it with a Mountain Dew today...whew)... which makes him talk and work quickly...super quickly...so quickly that we drift off to the Twilight Zone.  I don't really know what that means.   130 cal

Lunch - low cal BLT 200 cal

Snack - 5 medium strawberries - 20 cal
            Nutri grain bar                -120 cal

Dinner- grilled Steak -212 cal
             Corn on the cob -96 cal

3/4c special K -110 cal
1 mini hershey bar -50 cal

Total 1,109



Just for a smile, click the link below and watch this super cute video..

http://pinterest.com/pin/131871095310231746/


Until Next Time...


Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment