Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A & A Landscaping

So...my PIC made me exercise....and by made me.... I mean she decided that I would download a C25K immediately and then after work meet her to start.  I tried to get out of it.  I tried hard.  I even thought the rain was going to get me out of it.
I was wrong.
I went.  I normally need a two-week in advance notice before I change my scheduled plans...even if those plans are to go straight home after work.  This is the second time in a week I've done something on the spot.
Last week, we decided that The DeShazo's flower bed needed to be done immediately.  After work, we took our kiddos to Lowes, loaded up all our stuff (two suv's full) and got to work.
We were feeling quite ambitious.... and maybe miscalculated how much mulch we actually needed...



For the record, this flower bed is massive, and the five bags we "thought" we needed, turned into 22 bags. Over a few day period, the flower bed was completed..... and The DeShazo was able to get her much wanted Weeping Blue Atlas Cedar....


Naturally, we think we are landscaping professionals now that we've completed this task (minus a few very large rocks that will be added) and all the plants are still alive one week later.....so..... A & A Landscaping may be our future venture. :):)

Back to the exercise yesterday..... I survived.... I completed it successfully.....and even added some tricep dips just for Jen !  In fact, we might have done three sets of those dips:)
We shall see if I can/will keep up.  You never can tell.





Food Log Day #5

BF- boiled egg, four slices of turkey bacon
       french vanilla cappuccino kcup

lunch- salad- spinach leaves, taco meat, black beans, salsa & sour cream

snack- 3 triangle shaped watermelon slices, one skinny cow treat (Thanks V), 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter

dinner- chicken fiesta (It's basically taco soup with rice...and then I threw in some spinach for Jen)

-Drank my normal 80-100 oz of water and a lemon-lime fruit water

It's clear from my snacks that I have an eating issue today.  It's possible that I may end up eating a sugar free pudding later....we'll see if this Pamprin knocks me out first.

I also did Day 2 of the C25k tonight...on my own......by myself....alone.....without anyone.....you get the point.


Until Next Time....


Ma'dam Martinez










4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that was your rear in the air that night! I saw you and Amy and texted her ugly comments about overachievers! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    There's no telling what all you saw that night ! We were moving and shaking !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why we have to continue working out, Martinez... When we are working on our landscaping, we need our rears to look good in the air!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for running!!! Can't wait to read that you ran a full 5k! Glad you enjoyed your treats...and I thought about you and Amy with my treat selection!

    ReplyDelete