Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's GONE!

Now you see it....




Now you don't...




and that's now how my bank account appears :)



Now we just have to wait for the brush hogging to be done and it'll be so much better!

LG is getting a swing set for her birthday (which is supposed to be here next week!!!!)- so this mama is thankful the snake pit is GONE so she can play out back!
 
 
and with that.... I have nothing else to say. I'm drained today.
 
 
Oh wait.... more news.... I have an ingrown toenail that led me to the doc today.  Let's just say that cutting it with hair shears and pulling it up with unfolded paperclips for 10 days isn't smart and may or may not cause infection that may or may not result in antibiotics to kill it. 
 
You are welcome for this enlightening news, because I'm sure everyone uses hair shears and paperclips. 
 
 
Until Next Time......
 
 
 
 
Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment