Monday, April 28, 2014

Because Everyone Loves Ferns

Food Log Day #3 (Thursday)

BF- turkey pepperoni & Mozz cheese stick (I ate my snack b/c I forgot to bring my breakfast to work)
       french vanilla cappucino kcup

lunch ( had a super late lunch today)- Chic - fil- A cobb salad

-Drank my normal 80-100 oz of water and a lemon- lime sparkling water

and then I had a gigantic bowl of Fit & Active Vanilla Almond cereal with unsweetened almond milk

I totally meant to post this on Thursday, but forgot.


Weekend recap.....

We were pretty busy.  We have a yard mowing system at our house- mostly b/c I'm psychotic and need a system for almost everything.  Martinez mows the parts of the back that are newly added to our yard (meaning the mess that was just cleared b/c I just drive over stuff and stir up sand and tear things up) and the ditch b/c my yoga pants just slide right off the lawn mower seat while driving diagonal up a hill and then I freak out and imagine the mower turning over on me and then snakes emerging from the big circle thing (maybe the drain??) in the ditch and sucking my blood out while the lawn mower holds me down....if snakes suck blood out that is....and then I mow the "regular" yard with LG.  So, I've provided you all of those details just to tell you that LG and I mowed the yard.  (Do Oklahomans say yard or lawn??? I'll have to start paying attention).
Then, we did some more gardening.  The DeShazo and I located purslanes at Lowes (I'm secretly a Lowes hater and a Home Depot fan and I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation), so my flower bed is complete.....with the addition of some kind of pear tree b/c my crepe myrtle bit the dust.




I'm sure you are so interested in this conversation about my flowerbed, that you can't wait for me to report that I do not have a photo of my new pear tree thing.

And now, for the moment you've all be waiting for......

More fern photos as promised:)


I'd say Martinez did an incredible job building my planters this weekend and I'm pumped!


Just to update about the ferns....I'm pretty sure I'm getting new ones......and probably from Lowes b/c I've been in Home Depot about 27 times lately and the ferns keep on looking like scrubs....and I don't want to buy them from Lowes.


We skipped church yesterday (gasp).

Today started off rough around our house this morning.  I try to get up early in the mornings so that I can do some cleaning before we leave.  That did not happen.  I spent my extra minutes drinking pepto bismol and eating Zantac to fight heart burn, while jumping up and down to get my yoga pants on.
It didn't stop there.  I had a cute outfit picked out for today-which I scratched to wear yoga pants, because after all, I had heartburn.  Anyway, I had blue eye shadow on to compliment the top I was gonna wear....which then limited what top I could wear with my yoga pants b/c ain't nobody got time to redo makeup.  I had to raid Martinez's tshirts once again....and then I realized that the paint I clumsily got all in my hair yesterday while painting my planters was still half in there....which led to a hat....which has already been happening all the time b/c I'm giving my hair a break from heat (which is a whole other post for later) and I've been wearing it curly.
The bar wasn't set very high today.

Photos from the weekend...






And my sweethearts today..



Food log day #4

bf- boiled egg and 4 slices of turkey bacon
      french vanilla cappuccino kcup

snack- turkey pepperoni and mozz cheese stick

lunch- salad- taco meat, spinach, black beans, salsa, sour cream, chopped jalapeno

snack- apple with peanut butter

dinner- bunless burger (lean meat) with an avocado and pickle for a side

Drank my normal 80-100oz of water, along with half a sparkling water

and then I ate a tootsie roll


(My PIC made me exercise tonight.  More details on that later:))


Until Next Time,



Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment