Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blast from the 90's

Food Log Day #5

Bf- boiled egg and 4 slices of turkey bacon
      french vanilla cappuccino kcup

lunch- subway club- baked bbq chips

snack- sugar free pudding

dinner- a bowl of fit & active cereal with unsweetened almond milk

-Drank my normal 80-100 oz of water and a fruit water


Yesterday, The DeShazo and I swindled a day off at work....we just have to wait until Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to enjoy it.  While many people have that day off already....we do did not.

The boss has been waiting on a pair of shoes to be delivered for a few weeks.  While he was in court yesterday, the shoes arrived.
Naturally, we hid them. This isn't the first time we've hid packages....we just can't stay out of his business apparently.
We ended up making clues for him to find his shoes ( like we are in third grade and creating a scavenger hunt).  One of his clues was to report to our Intern, wherein a note was left for him stating that he must advise his staff that we would be off for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day AND Veterans Day- and after those days were granted off- the next clue would be given.
We had to compromise....and he gave us Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.  We'll take it.
The DeShazo and I had no idea that when we awoke yesterday morning that by noon we would have added an extra day off to our work calendar! (Just to clarify- he's pretty generous about days off.)
Victory !


I'd call that a successful day's work.

Confession:  I heard a Backstreet Boys song on the way to work this morning and after I got to work, I might have jammed out to more of the Backstreet Boys....and then The DeShazo and I may or may not have continued to sing...."I don't care who you are.....where you're from....".

You're welcome for getting that stuck in your head.

Then, The DeShazo promptly informed me that she is NOT a Backstreet Boys fan, but rather Nsync allllll the way.  So we sang Bye, Bye, Bye out of respect for her. 

And now you're welcome for getting that stuck in your head.


Food Log Day #6

Bf- atkins bar
      french vanilla cappuccino kcup

lunch- salad- spinach, taco meat, black beans, salsa, sour cream

snack- three watermelon slices

snack- 3 mini bite oreos

dinner- leftover chicken fiesta

snack- 2 pieces of chocolate Easter candy



drank my normal 80-100 oz of water and a black raspberry fruit water

and I'll prolly have a bowl of cereal before bed because my heart so desires :)


Until Next Time.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment