Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Want To Be Dirty


All thanks to Alisa ......
I'm a happy girl today.

I should report that I am 2 weeks and 1 day coke free- not because I'm trying to quit drinking coke- but just b/c it hasn't sounded good....until now!!
I'm going to drink each and every one of these very slowly and I'm going to spread them out over time so they'll last.  It'll be like when you get new clothes and you save them before you wear them.
(I may be the only person who does that).

If anyone needs a fantastic nail tech and friend... please hit up Alisa at Allure Salon.  She's so sweet and a fabulous tech.  I'm EXTREMELY picky about having my nails done and even examine for crooked brush strokes (just ask The DeShazo)....and Alisa never disappointed.  She's fabulous.
I do my own gel nails now...but if I didn't- Alisa is the one !

Lately, I've become obsessed with fruit water.


No sugar, no cals....and it's fabulously carbonated.  The lemonade one is the best, followed by the watermelon punch, just in case you decide to try it.

So...I decided a couple days ago that I want to be dirtier.
Not as in my person, but as in my house.
I spend a ridiculous amount of time cleaning, planning menus, cleaning, and cleaning. I've practiced being dirty for almost 48 hours.  I noticed dust on the kitchen table and I just wiped it upon arriving home today, where normally I would immediately bust out my off brand pledge.
I've also noticed spots on the kitchen floor (I'm sure from LG's cup) and I've just walked on by, where normally I would grab a wet cloth and wipe it up- and then mop the next day.
It's clearly bothering me that it's there....but I'm just tired and I don't want to spend my time cleaning right now.... I want to hang out with Martinez & LG and try this exercise mess for The DeShazo.....which leaves little time. So, we shall see how long being dirty lasts.
(And I'm not judging ppl for being dirty if this is normal for you... I just live by certain rules...like....no dishes in the sink.....all beds must be made....don't leave the house with things strewn about.... you get the picture...which is why I really want to figure out how to relax about it).
Anyway.... my attempt so far has been to scrub the bathrooms like crazy since I'm trying to wait til Thursday to mop....which I suppose ultimately isn't solving anything.

Food Log Challenge Day 8 (Last day)

Bf- oatmeal, 3 slices of turkey bacon
      french vanilla kcup

snack- turkey pepperoni and mozz stick

Lunch- tortilla with spinach, chicken tenderloin, cucumber, carrots, celery

snack- 2 loft house cookies (it's The DeShazo's birthday...which means it's mine too) & then The DeShazo threw M & M's at me....so naturally, I ate those too.

Dinner- Cheesy Cowboy Casserole  & Corn

Drank 80-100oz of water, a lemonade fruit water...and......wait for it....

a vanilla coke zero!!!!



Until Next Time....



** Sorry for the typos**

No comments:

Post a Comment