Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shrimp, Shrimp & Shrimp

Hello All!  My blogging is becoming more spread out ... I'm just not as chatty right now I suppose:)

The last week has been pretty busy- but I've for sure enjoyed the days off work...but next week I actually have to work every day...BOO.

We have officially put our house on the market!! Hopefully, we can sell it and find a house that we love in Choctaw!  This is such a scary thing !

Martinez and I were able to enjoy a great date night last night.  We always have an issue of figuring out where we are going to have dinner... and we usually end up eating at the same places.  Last night, we were strained for time since our movie started at 7..so...we ate at the Catfish Cove.  First experience there... and it was great... though I'm pretty sure I embarrassed Martinez.  I may or may not have been super excited about the styrofoam plates (in my mind- this means they are clean)..I may or may not have eaten so much boiled shrimp that I was about to gag from being so full...Martinez may or may not have informed me that I was singing way out loud to "Pontoon" while pealing my shrimp in peaceful bliss ( I don't think the music was in my head)... and last but not least of possible embarrassments to Martinez... I may or may not have walked out of Catfish Cove with tarter sauce on my boots:)

LG had fun hanging out with S..



I was pleased this morning to find that I did not gain any weight from my gluttony last night. 170 was on the scale and I'm happy to report that I have not gained back my 4 lb weight loss afforded to me so wickedly by the stomach virus as I thought I would... and this leaves me with a 55 lb total.  I'm pretty sure it's staying off since it's been two weeks and my appetite is more than back:)


I'm pretty sure I'm going to bed soon!


Until next time...

Ma'dam Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment