Thursday, December 1, 2016

Do I Have To Have A Title?




Hello All-

The DeShazo and I weren't feeling the last blog topics.  I'm not sure why that is- but we will be choosing a new group of topics.

Things have been crazy busy...and Christmas is in 24 days.  My times of having all my shopping completed in July are over...and I want them back.

This also means we will be traveling 25 days. For those of you who know me well, pray now.  Martinez has already purchased a thing for the top of my car so that all our belongings and gifts to transport to AR fit....and my space heater....and Keurig.

Yo, Melissa....you are gonna come pack for me this time, right? Or at least take away the things I really don't need but believe I do? You know, because this is the year I'm supposed cut back the packing...Do you hear my desperate pleas? Martinez wants you to hear them.


This year for Thanksgiving, we were home for the first time in a few years and it was quite heavenly.  I stayed in my pajamas most of the day- and my babies were able to relax for a few days straight.

We spent last weekend relaxing and preparing for the next three weeks of constant busyness.  Three weeks of school- three weeks of obligations- and then a break....

 This little one has been begging for hot chocolate

Evie the Elf has also returned...and just like always, she returns with new Christmas pjs!  We love doing the elf thing.  It's so fun to watch Liv's excitement- and hopefully Beckham will enjoy it too.



Evie checking her blood pressure

Riding a dinosaur (Beckham did not like this at all.  He wanted the dinosaur down immediately)

A sick little elf

Candy binging

Stay tuned for a next blog topics!


Until Next Time....







1 comment: