Thursday, December 8, 2016

When I Am An Old Woman, I hope....

Hello All-

Hope your week has gone well.  The Martin house has been busy ....1 more week of school....1 more week of obligations....

A few photos from the week-

Beckham and Livi were able to see Santa...

I love the crying Santa photos.  They crack me up.



There was some laying around...


and some posing...
and Evie was very busy...

She brought a movie !

Covered herself in stickers..

Had a sack race with Elsa & Olaf (on the kitchen table so B can't reach her)..

Built her own lego car ( though Liv informed me that she built a "queen chair")

Lifting weights ( Liv thought this was her eating marshmallows)
It's getting kind of difficult finding for places to put Evie that do not get in the way....and that Beckham can't reach!

I hoping to find a time slot in this next week for a hot chocolate stop and drive through the Christmas lights.




New Topic with The DeShazo  - When I am An Old Woman, I hope...

I hope Martinez and I have lots of grand babies and that we are agile enough to take them on trips/activities all the time.  I want to be the best grandma...and have a cool name.  So if someone has a cool grandma name that I can save in my mind- let me know.

I hope I still wear makeup.  I love it. I want to still wear full face makeup all the time.

I hope Martinez and I live on a lot of land and have a huge front porch to sit on.  That one will be kind of hard to swing since I've vowed never to move again, though.

I hope the stories I make up to tell my grand kids are believed by them...I think I'm gonna tell them that I was athletic and quite the fox when I was young.

I hope that I still have teeth.  I mean, I really, really like to eat.

I hope that I still torment Martinez on the daily.

I hope that I will have lived a life I'm proud of- and that my kids/grandkids will be proud of.

I hope that I will have met Steven Tyler.

I hope that The DeShazo and I still talk every day about everything inappropriate and are great friends.

 



Check out The DeShazo's blog here.


Until Next Time,

  




1 comment: