Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weigh-In Friday #2...a day late:)

Words to describe this week: busy/frustrating/whirlwind/fun.  Makes no sense.

Tuesday resulted in a stomach bug that brought no puke, no bathroom issues...just the stomach pain that lands you in the fetal position in your bed for hours, along with fever.  Martinez thought that day one of my partial vegetarian diet had attempted to kill me.  Thankfully, he was wrong.  This stomach bug ruined my kickboxing dates this week and I'm really unhappy about that, but we are about to start a new week so YAY!

I did accomplish no meat for four days...not even tuna.  I ate very little Tues & Wed due to the stomach bug...but I will tell you that all I wanted was a spicy chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A in the worst way.  I'm not sure this week was a good view of how I would normally do since I had no appetite for two days.  I'm a girl who thinks about what snack I'm gonna have next, while I'm eating one...so this week wasn't a fair attempt and I'm gonna try again this week...but only Monday-Thursday.  Friday, I woke up and the first thing I could think about was a sausage biscuit.  This southern girl loves meat. It is what it is.

Weigh-In Friday at Rice Law Firm...162.2 for yours truly!!!  2 pounds down. BOOM BOOM.  Thank you stomach bug. 

This upcoming week will be busy for us.  Prayers are appreciated this week as Martinez will be completing his final two classes and earning his Bachelor's!!!!!!!
Now, we won't be hypocrites when we tell LG that her little rear will be attending college.

Friday was super busy.  LG had another follow-up apt to check her ears (they are clear!!!), Martinez had a work/promotion thingy which was seeing a private viewing of Iron Man 3 that I was able to attend as well, and a dinner date.  It was fun.


It was chilly yesterday, so I had issues finding something to wear.  I ended up wearing one of the hubs button- ups.  He says to me, " You look really good" when I told him I had gotten a new shirt. He had no clue it was his.  I believe I may not be alone in the nonobservant world. 

Our Saturday has been productive.  LG allowed us to sleep in, we've cleaned, sorted through LG's toys again to weed out those she no longer plays with, took a nap, and I was able to get some prep work done for week ahead.  Now I need to catch up my DVR.

I also went through my closet again and weeded out clothes that are too big :):) Super YAY. I had a pair or two of shorts that I tried on and they are in the giveaway box.

When your husband tells you those shorts make you look like you have a "wide load", you should purge them.
That's free advice for you ladies.



Until Next Time....

Ma'dam Martinez


* As always, sorry for the typos!*

No comments:

Post a Comment