Saturday, March 23, 2013

Family

Today....I'm thankful for so much...

I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband.

I am thankful for a beautiful baby girl. 

I am thankful for a wonderful family.

I am thankful that I was able to enjoy some of family with my wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl this week.

This week, my parents came up for a visit.  While I felt bad that we weren't able to do things that we had planned (zoo trip, park, ect) due to the weather and LG not feeling well, we still had a great time and LG had fun hanging out with her grandparents. 

It was so nice to see LG easily adjust to people she only sees a couple of times a year. She's one of those kiddos that doesn't exactly warm up to others easily, so this was a big thing!  Martinez and I were totally missing our baby...she only wanted her mamaw and papaw.


She had "scoot races"......


Bean bag fun........




Cookie baking......



Naps only with papaw...


And Easter gifts ......with lots of chocolate.....







LG was spoiled rotten!  It's awesome to see that even though her grandparents live away, she remembers them.  It's also nice to see that LG is treated just as equally as my nephew who lives by my parents.  They make a point to treat both of their grandkids equally and that makes me happy. 

Even though everyone in our house is still sick, it's been a good week... and we are about to cap it off with a movie in bed !

Night all!

Until Next Time.....



Mad'am Martinez












No comments:

Post a Comment