Wednesday, February 6, 2013

166....Yaaahoooo !

166.. I'm a pumped Latina right now!

16 pounds away from my shopping trip.  Martinez, I really, truly hope you are preparing!

Nice discovery- If I lose 12 more pounds, I'll actually weigh less than Martinez.....like...that's exciting stuff.  As long as I've known him, one of my legs has weighed more than him, let alone my entire body.  Even though I won't look fit like him, I'll still know that the scale can prove it :) With that being said, don't ya'll think if I lose 12 more pounds, that's suffice for my shopping trip???? Come on, help a sista out!  It'll be SO nice to actually weigh less than my man!

This weekend....was quite rough. Sickness hit the Martinez household once again... and it really sucked...it was a total snotfest.  My voice sounded like a mix of Taylor Swift hitting her high notes, a water buffalo and a frog.  It was really rough.

Good part of the weekend?  LG and I had a great time snugglin'


Confession:

I ate like a fatty this weekend.  Not only did I eat fast food from Sonic twice (which is really weird for me)....Martinez and I indulged in On the Border take out at 9:00 Saturday night.


Not cool.  While I enjoyed every salty bite, I regretted it later.  I'm gonna attempt to justify my gluttony by using the saying "Feed a cold, starve a fever".  I get a free pass, right?  I'm surprised Martinez agreed to On the Border....I burned him out when I was pregnant.  I'm pretty sure I kept them in business in the winter/spring of 2011.

In light of detoxing from my food fest this weekend, I bought some lettuce for salads this week for lunch.  Apparently, I bought some wood too...


Don't worry, I informed Dole.



Oh.... I forgot to let ya'll know how my spaghetti squash turned out !! You guys should seriously try this instead of pasta.  For those Martins currently reading this and snarling, try it first.  It tastes just like pasta and almost free in the calorie world!  You can have a cup for 40 calories !  A CUP!  That's a lot!!!

Instead of taking advice from Mere, I took the easy way out and cooked in the microwave per Pinterest.... Next time I'll take Mere's advice.....as my noodles were a little crunchy and needed a little more cooking time!



I got four completely stuffed cups of noodles, and I didn't completely scrape the second half!  Pasta lovers who want to lose weight.... TRY THIS.  If Martinez likes it, it's safe!

I'm lovin' this warmer weather....and so is LG..


Ladies....Do you squat or hover over toilets in public places?  If so, did you know you are less likely to have something happen to you by just sitting on the pot rather than hovering/squatting?  If you watched Steve Harvey, you'd know.  Explanation:  When you squat/hover, the muscles that are used to brace your weight actually prevent some urine from escaping, which in turn puts you at risk for UTI's... just sayin'.... every girl ought to know this...just cover the pot with paper and you'll be good ! You are welcome:)

A few pics of Miss LG:


Yep, those are overalls....and yep....she's looking like a little country girl, bare foot and all..

Until Next Time...





Ma'dam Martinez










No comments:

Post a Comment