Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Little Bit of Livi


Did this picture crack you up?

 I'm still laughing.

I was asked this week who The DeShazo is....so....here she is!😁😁 She sure loves her snapchat filters.

Hopefully your week has gone well.  I can tell you that I would love a super long nap on Saturday and I am already planning it....which means it won't happen at all.

On Monday, Livi received the student of the month award for her class.
She was so excited!
Liv's teacher emailed Martinez and I Friday to let us know that she would be getting this award....and that it would be a surprise.
After she received her award and I was able to chat with her, she said " I totally knew I was getting that award!"  When I asked her how she knew, her response was so matter of fact...... "A girl in my class saw it on Mrs. Moore's desk and told me."

This girl brings such a smile to our faces.  She's funny, feisty, and full of love.
She's the perfect car singing partner.  You better hold on to your hat if Dirt on my Boots or Fishin' in the Dark comes on. 

She's also full of sarcasm !
As you guys already know, I'm excellent at exercising.  So much so, that Livi saw me doing some squats and told me she had some other exercises I should try out because the squats I was doing "are not right".  She showed me "scissors" and some other things .The moment I tried to mimic the moves -she gave me this look.....

And to add to her less than impressed perception of her mom exercising (and I do mean exercising in the lightest sense of the word), she's asked me to practice "her moves" every day since.

Exercise class


I love having this little girl in my life.  She's amazing.  I hope she always keeps that big smile and wit.

I do however, hope she lowers her expectations in life just a tad, as she told me this morning that she's asking Santa to go back to Disney World.

Speaking of Disney World, here are a few photos:



Kevin's face is so great-sheer terror.  Meanwhile, I'm having maybe one of the best moments of my life, and the little fella in the back is practicing for his possible stripping career









 Maybe I'll ask Santa for a trip back to Disney World too.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I did not know that Livi was making you exercise even more. That girl. I love her.

    ReplyDelete