Thursday, October 12, 2017

3rd Thoughtful Thursday

It's time for the 3rd Thoughtful Thursday with The DeShazo, with the 3rd set of random questions.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? -Nope

42.  Which are better:  legos or lincoln logs? -I have no idea

43.  Are you stubborn? -Maybe. Probably.  Definitely, yes.

44.  Who is better:  Leno or Letterman?  -I'm asleep when they are on.  Aren't they both retired now?

45.  Ever watch soap operas?  -I used to watch em'.

46.  Are you afraid of heights? - I mean, I'm not gonna bungee jump. However, roller coasters or things like that don't bother me.

47.  Do you sing in the car? - Yep

48.  Do you sing in the shower? -Don't think so.

49.  Do you dance in the car? -Probably

50.  Ever used a gun? -Yep.

51.  Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?  -Last September for fall family photos.  Oh wait... maybe it was in December with Kevin's family.

52.  Do you think musicals are cheesy?  -Most of them. You ain't catching me watching the Sound of Music. Ever.

53.  Is Christmas stressful? - Some things we do around Christmas time are stressful- but I reckon those things ought to be eliminated.  The holiday, meaning and spirit of it itself are not stressful.

54.  Ever eat a pierogi? -I don't believe so since I can't even pronounce that.

55.  Favorite type of fruit pie?  -Apple with lots of cinnamon and sugar.  Unless a blackberry cobbler counts- and then let's go with that.

56.  Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? - Lawyer & teacher

57.  Do you believe in ghosts? -I believe there are things not to be dabbled in.

58.  Ever have a Deja-vu-feeling? -Yep

59.  Ever take a daily vitamin? -Nope.  (and I surely hope The DeShazo confesses all the ones she takes)

60.  Do you wear slippers? -Only when I'm not home on my own floors...and sometimes...not even then. I wonder if need those for Disney???? Oh no.....


1 comment:

  1. Yes, you need some for Disney. You don't want your feet on their floors!!!

    ReplyDelete