Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Disney, here we come!

Well folks, the Martin's are going to Disney.  It's happening. Next week.

There are approximately 500 things running through my head and I don't even know why because the planning of the trip has fallen on my dear friend, Melissa and Martinez....but mostly Melissa.
Bless their hearts.

I'm excited about having an actual vacation with my little family all together. I'm also super crazy in my head thinking of all the different scenarios of Beckham on the plane. I'm sure hoping our plane- mates are in a great mood because I've chewed my nails off thinking about it and they throb.


Months and months ago, I decided to visit Pinterest in search of Disney information.  For the record.... I knew nothing (and still don't know a lot). Only this year, have I learned that Disneyland and Disney World are different and that we would be going to the world.
Melissa has been very informative.
After sending her message after message of all these things Pinterest said I needed to know before going to Disney World, we decided it best that I keep off the internet and allow her to navigate.  She's been a pimp, on account of which, if I had to make any decisions/choices or figure this out, we would not make it there... and she's had to deal with me.
Bless her heart.

My input in this vacation planning has consisted of declaring that I will have to ride this Steven Tyler ride I've heard about, because after all, we are pretty tight (and thanks again Shaun for completing Beckham's room with Steven on the wall),

and also declaring that I want to go see all the Harry Potter stuff.  Melissa was very informative, yet again, and explained that the Harry Potter stuff is at Universal- not Disney.
I'm sure you all knew that though.

I figured a month or two ago that I would be proactive and purchase a leakproof backpack to put all our junk in at the parks.  (I remembered the "leakproof" part from my Pinterest research...I think). 
Anyway, I found this awesome deal on Amazon and my leakproof backpack arrived....with some sort of Chinese writing on the outside of it.  Whatever, man.   You'll find me wearing this backpack loud and proud- because goodness, it was such a deal. 

(I sure hope it doesn't say anything naughty.)

Oh, I was also proactive when I put the magic watches that arrived in a room and then told Melissa to remind to pack those.  She promptly corrected me and said "They are Magic Bands. Not watches".

This week has been full of nights not including sleep.  I've stared awake and woken Martinez up with thoughts and then even asking him if we can change our flights to leave earlier because I'm concerned about the lack of sleep.
He said no.
If you see me between now and next week, and I appear to be a zombie....it's because sleep has been replaced with crazy vacation worries and excitement.

My thoughts are everywhere.

I'm excited and scared !

And I'll end this by saying that somebody ought to be praying for Melissa and Martinez having to deal with all this๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

1 comment: