Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You're Gonna Hear Me

ROAR.

I'm pretty sure I wrote that song in my dreams....

Dreams you say?? I've had about 2-3 weeks of glorious sleep with no drug dealin' involved, until last night, wherein I became a for real pimp and now have thugs under me who do my footwork.  I thought it was gonna be much safer, until I got cut down my face as a threat/warning to make sure my peeps weren't informants, ect.  Since my crew consisted of family, I felt they were "clean".
The crazy part to this dream?  I woke up with a  big scratch down my face this morning.
I hope this leaves before my dreams lead me to jail.



The Martinez family has been so busy lately....we had no idea that we would have so much yard maintenance/clearing at the new house.
All of the yard work led to us investigating for safety purposes stalking the new, shirtless neighbor with the red solo cup.  Well, technically I guess it's not stalking if it's not affecting him....and he doesn't know.

First off, let me say that the first interaction with the new neighbor happened with Martinez, Liv, Neighbor (P) and his little girl.  I was off getting my nails done when he walked on over to introduce himself.
Martinez informed me that night that the "wife" stayed in the car.
Ever since then, I've been looking for this "wife". P and his kiddo are outside a lot, as are we, so several smiles/waves and small talk convos have occurred, but a wife was never outside and it was driving me nuts.
Martinez and I had several conversations in the beginning about P.
I immediately went to first worst case scenario.
1)- He locks his wife up during the day.
2) -They only have one car....so he doesn't let her have any independence... what if he beats her???Surely something is going on b/c who wouldn't want to be outside ...ever...with your family.
3)- He's always shirtless with a red solo cup.  So he's obviously an alcoholic and that's the issue.

Martinez even started getting a little unsettled since our little ones wanted to play so much....so the research began.

We I may or may not have been wrong about P.

Through the county assessor, OSCN and Facebook, we discovered that there is no "wife".  There is an older daughter, and he's absolutely NOT a bad person or criminal at all.
At some point, after we really get to know P, I'll confess our judgment of him and how I thought he kept his wife in secret and how I planned a whole scheme to get her out while he was away b/c I knew about when he arrived home in the evenings.
I probably shouldn't have read Jayce Dugard's book... I blame that.

I was feeling so guilty that I made his family a baked spaghetti and sent Martinez over with it on Friday.
I will also add that the "red solo cup" is actually just a red household cup, as we have had many interactions since my initial judgment.

Moral of this story?
No, not that you shouldn't judge folks...b/c we all already know that....
It's that if you get a baked spaghetti from me out of the blue.....I probably know your life's history, read your divorce Decree and know how many miles to gallon your getting.:):)

Just kidding....kinda.


A few photos from lately..










Until Next Time.....


Ma'dam Martinez


No comments:

Post a Comment